Follow my blog with bloglovin The old black camera.: FFF: Flickr Faves Friday!

venerdì 1 ottobre 2010

FFF: Flickr Faves Friday!






 Toi

 Here we are, starting a new project!
Inspired by the lovely Amanda from Here comes the sun (thank you for inspiring me everyday!), I've decided to start the Flickr faves Friday, a post in which you can see the weekly Flickr inspirations!
More over, I think I have to explain something. 
This blog is called "The old black camera" because I think photography is one of the most important ways to let others know what we fell and how we see the world.
I know you have never seen a photo made by me, except one. This is because lately I don't have time. I know that maybe you don't care, but to me it's really important.

Now, I'm glad to tell you that I'm thinking about an important project for the blog. I'm working on it!
Have a lovely 1st October!

4 commenti:

  1. Nice choices :)
    The third one is my favourite. I've got a bit of a thing for window shots. I think it's something about the light that appeals to me!
    oh, and now I'd rather fancy a scone thanks to the last picture. mmm, looks delicious.
    xImmy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for stopping! But, a question, are you italian?

    RispondiElimina
  3. "I think photography is one of the most important ways to let others know what we fell and how we see the world."

    and so it is. beautiful :)
    i like your blog!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank your for sharing your opinion. It is so important to me to know what you think!

    RispondiElimina